Monday, January 12, 2009

"We Need a Resolution"

Im going to talk about this article and it’s called “We Need a Resolution” these articles is going to talk about what you need to handle in a job and break up with your co-worker and were going to talk about conflict with your employees.
The main thing is conflict with your employees sometimes you disagree with them and agree with yourself and you ignore what they said like blocking what they say by covers your ears.
The conflict-resolution strategies’ are to keep your cold and probably don’t get mad by cussing and profanity and no life threat or they might call to police your going to get in really big trouble if your really not mad just walk away or even ignore what your co-worker is saying if you were me I would fight that person and prove my point by fighting.
If you were walking in my shoes you will probably make everything worst by fighting or destroying stuff and maybe get me fired and life threading to the boss and calling him names and I will be fired and I won’t support my family and I will be broke with no money be trying to ask for money from my parents.
My parents will probably say to take responsibility and work and agreement to your boss so you can get rehired and start getting money that’s my statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment